Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond.
- 40% Purchased because they recognize a REALTOR® or Firm name and were serviced by them
- Our combined Forty Plus Years of experience is often why we are referred by people we know
- 20% Purchased because they saw a sign in the lawn and approved the homes exterior and location
- As top producing agents we sell more homes and so have more signs in yards
- 18% Responded to an ad but eventually purchased a different home
- We guarantee that all ad or sign calls will be answered buy us
- 7% Were referred through a relocation service
- RE/MAX Relocation is one of the best, we also work with independent relocation companies
- 3% Bought the home they saw advertised
- Our marketing mix includes, print, at site, personal, mail and internet advertising
- 1% Bought the home they saw at an Open House
- We utilize the higher productive ways to find your buyer
- 3% Bought for a combination of the above reasons
- We’ve created an aggressive marketing plan so you’ll have highest chance of success
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? Use www.realtor.com to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people view your home on line or drive up looking at their mobile device. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. In many and most cases professional staging is not required.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance and Escrow fees depend on the sales price of the home. Other fees are accounted buy us so you’ll know what the total costs will be and your net amount to you.
- Broker’s commission is a contingency full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 4% to 7%. A real estate fee is not fixed by law and is always negotiable.
Hire a REALTOR®. That’s what you hear. But isn’t that what sellers do? Yes, most sellers wouldn’t think of moving without a REALTOR®. Today Buyers can have that same loyalty; but most just don’t know it. In most cases the Seller still pays the brokers fees and the cost to a buy at most closings is nil.
In his syndicated column, “Let’s Talk About Real Estate,” veteran industry analyst and consultant Thomas Ervin endorsed the idea of buyer representation. According to Ervin: Some potential home buyers believe they should use an agent only when buying a resale property listed with a real estate company. This is not true. REALTORS® are a valuable resource when buying any type of property. An agent can help you buy a listed property, a “for sale by owner,” or a new home.
Remember, negotiating a home purchase in any State involves many factors other than the asking price. Financing terms must be suited to your individual needs. Various clauses in the contract can also protect you. One of the most common clauses gives you an escape from the purchase if the house is found upon inspection to require extensive repairs or is not what you expected. I know how to prepare your offer and allow for events that you would not normally anticipate.
Mark Jordan is here to provide you with accuracy and dependability in your Home Purchase. I would be pleased to be your exclusive Buyers Agent. Call or email us.
Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. My services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, I also provide listings by email. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why. What we do:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.